QuickPic Alternative

BriniaSona

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
So quickpic is done for now. What is a good alternative to the app.

I read manga so having the ability to sort by name and have it all organized by folder was great. Also being able to choose where the app looks for pictures was great because I could hide all the pictures from the camera and album art and stuff. Only my manga folder would show up in the app.

Are there any apps that have features like that? Paid or no ads.

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I know that Quickpic was bought, but it continues to work just fine. Why are you looking for an alternative?

Posted via the Android Central App

BriniaSona

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Google is screwing us all :p

Is Google Photos cloud only or can I use it offline. I'm offline a lot and cant rely on cloud stuff. Or else most of the time I'd have an empty phone. I love SD.

Crashdamage

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
Google Photos can back up all the photos on your phone. If you run out of space on the phone, Google Photos can hold what your phone can't.

Google Photos isn't perfect, but it ain't bad for free.

So, BriniaSona, how is Google screwing you by giving it to you for free?

Android since v1.0. Linux since 2001.

BriniaSona

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Piktures is a beautiful app. But unfortunately you can't goose what it shows and everything on your phone displays.

A+ also doesn't allow you to choose where it searches.

F stop does what quickpic does with the included and excluded folders. There is however a giant add at the bottom of the screen unless you pay 7dollars to upgrade.

mrgigabyte

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I am also using f stop pro works great and its fast it seems like the dev has a sale once a month or so I got my for 20 % off

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech