Google calendar stopped updating

Jojo Fruch

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
I am running Google Calendar version 4.0.4 (cannot update to newer version - phone is Samsung Centura (Tracphone) running Android 4.0.4). Anyway, it has been working great for several months. Now I entered my September 2015 appointments to Calendar (online) but my phone version of calendar is not updating. I have a newer version of Calendar running on my iPad 2 and that updated just fine :confused:

PrinceCorwin

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I am running Google Calendar version 4.0.4 (cannot update to newer version - phone is Samsung Centura (Tracphone) running Android 4.0.4). Anyway, it has been working great for several months. Now I entered my September 2015 appointments to Calendar (online) but my phone version of calendar is not updating. I have a newer version of Calendar running on my iPad 2 and that updated just fine :confused:
Not sure whether or not it applies but earlier today, I got a message on my pc that Google calendar is not available right now. Seems ok now.

Jojo Fruch

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
Now here is a weird one. Went into settings and checked out the list of apps that sync. Unchecked calendar, then rechecked it. Calendar started syncing and all the info came through.

Last edited: