Evernote Food replacement

MasterElwood

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
So - EVERNOTE FOOD is going bye bye soon ;-(

Whatś the alternative?

Evernote says "use the normal Evernote" - but thats no real replacement. EF has some real unique features. Like you can just tab on "place" - and EF gives you a list of restaurants at your location. And so on...

So - whats the alternative? The replacement app? All i can find are "calories logger" apps.

I dont want "calories logger". I want to archive when did i eat what where - and add pics to it.

Help. Please........

ATerbo

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
Hey MasterElwood,

I have been working on a food journal app that might be able to help you out. It's called Memory Bite and is free in the Google Play Store. It is a quick and easy food journal focused on the memory and experience of good meals. It allows you to add text and photo notes to build your journal. It is much more simplistic than Evernote Food, but it is my first app that I built as a pet project. I don't have the luxury of things like "development teams" or "budgets," but it works very well for my needs and I'm working hard to make it better. I hope it can help you out, and I would happily accept any feedback (positive or negative) that you have or any suggestions for new features that would be useful. Just check the Play Store for Memory Bite.

Thanks,
Andy Terbovich

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670