Top 50 Most Trusted Apps

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
Hi folks,

Given that too many apps misbehave or perform very badly, (clandestinely installing malware/viruses/trojans, slowing down the devices they're installed on, crashing, generally being far too problematic etc etc etc), I was thinking: Which Android apps would YOU say you trusted and as a result, liked the most?

I'd love to see a list of 50 Most Trusted Apps, which the android community here rate the most highly.

When adding an app to the list, (simply by responding to this post), I'll edit this specific message to include it so they're all in one place for all to see.

Who'd care to start the list? The more nominations for a single app, the higher it will be on the list until 50 apps are suggested.

1). AquaMail
2). LEO Privacy Guard
3).
4).

I'll add more numbers as the nominations come rolling in. :) Please make it clear which apps you're nominating and why each one gets your nomination. ;)

Oh, incidentally, I get that there's a list of FAVOURITE apps,.. but this post is all about apps that you TRUST, not all favourite apps can be trusted - I hope this helps distinguish this list from the favourite apps list.

Last edited: