Maxthon Mobile Browser - fast, smart, bookmark syncing to desktop, and more...

maxthon#AC

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

We recently launched our mobile browser, and would love to hear what you guys think about it. We also operate a PC browser, which has generated over 500 million downloads.

Some of Maxthon Android browser's features include:

Sync to the Cloud - Your bookmarks/favorites travel with you from desktop to mobile.
RSS reader widget - Find, manage and read your favorite content quickly and easily
Speed Dial - Quick access of the best sites on the web.
Download Manager - Makes it easy to sort, schedule and grab the downloads you need: wherever, whenever.
Super Gesture - Use touch screen commands to surf with your fingertips.
Tab browsing - Powerful tab management that puts your mobile screen to maximum use.
Amazing speed - Get websites super fast.
Powerful personalization - Avatars and more.

Our Android Market ID is: id=com.mx.browser
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mx.browser

The browser is currently available in: English, French, Spanish, Portugese, Polish and Chinese (both traditional and simplified)

racinwarrior

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
it needs pinch to zoom and the option to change the user agent. i.e. desktop, mobile, etc.

maybe a little UI refinement. everything seems square with sharp corners.

anon(3092520)

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Maxthon Mobile Browser - fast, smart, bookmark syncing to des

I just found out about this browser today and decided to give it a try. I really like it but there's a problem with everything I click opening a new tab so I've uninstalled it for now. I might give it a try at some point in the future to see if it's been fixed.