Review - wpToGo for WordPress

DJInBoise

Dec 20, 2009
www.gigadroid.com
wpToGo for WordPress

Have a WordPress blog and wishing you could update it on the go? Now you can with wpToGo for Android.
addaccount2-150x150.png

The login screen lets you create multi-access for any of your WordPress blogs. Just enter your login username and password along with the URL path for your blog.
posts-150x150.png

The application loads your current postings and allows you to add new postings right from this Android app. Tap On My Blog to view a list of your post. Refresh your post or tap the plus symbol on the left to add a new post.

You can set-up notifications for new comments with a tap of the menu key and notification settings. Settings for image size can be adjustment from the menu. Not a bad application but I couldn?t retrieve drafts I had created from other applications or online. I also couldn?t figure out how to clear the draft I had created with the app after it had been published.

Scan to locate and download this application in the Android Market:
chart

Check out GigaDroid.com for more Android app reviews and more!

mo-bile#AC

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I get publish fail errors everytime I try to publish a post. Says invalid login credentials. When I triple check username and password, it still fails. But then going to my blog, I see it actually did post. What's up with that?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20