The Only Allowed App Review Exchange/Request Thread

A

AC Question

I have been having some success with my (unauthorized advertising removed by moderators), but I am not getting any reviews.

I would like to exchange app reviews with other devs. You review my app and in turn I will review yours. I am in no way asking for a positive review, just an honest unbiased review of my app(s), and you should expect the same.

Please see my app here: (unauthorized link removed by moderators)

BTW - Free to Download

Comment on this post - if you're interested.

Thanks

(unauthorized advertising removed by moderators)

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
This entire concept is not allowed within the forums. If you want to look at other people's apps and review them, do that. If you want to organize review fraud, go away.

If you want to post your app, become an established member, meet all the requirements in the developer rules section and post with all the required info. Attempting to circumvent the rules in order to garner downloads/views/etc. is dishonest, sleezy and also annoying.

One of my moderators doubles as a Sith Lord and his lightsaber/ban hammer will hit this type of thread harder than an hockey player in a bar brawl.

For those that failed to read this far, please feel free to show your contempt for the prohibition against self promotion and advertising in the comments below so we know exactly where to aim that hammer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress