best music app?

ienjoysoup08

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I am on the htc evo and I hate htc's music player with a passion. it is terrible. I am about to go on a long trip and the only thing I have is my phone. what is the best music app out there for android?

Ronindan

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
For me it is either Winamp or poweramp (not free). For at least two months I was using winamp and I did not have any complains. Plus Winamp actually comes with a pc client that allows you make play lists on your pc and transfer it over to your device.:)

Chondog

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Here's my weekly recommendation for PlayerPro (in combination with iSyncr). Playerpro is highly sophisticated and customizeable. It sorely lacks an EQ, but that's about it. Managing artwork/tags/lyrics is a breeze and very accurate.

iSyncr is the best app if you still use iTunes for your main library. It syncs your music easily between pc and phone (including playlists). It is way faster than Doubletwist and Winamp in my opinion. And....it has a wifi option so you can sync with itunes without even connecting your phone.

Finally iSyncr has a great fullscreen widget that allows you to rate songs that can sync back to itunes.

I know I sound like a broken record because I respond to all questions about music players with the same answer (i.e., PlayerPro w/iSyncr). I've tried all of the music players and I still stand by these recommendations.

phrozen087

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Here's my weekly recommendation for PlayerPro (in combination with iSyncr). Playerpro is highly sophisticated and customizeable. It sorely lacks an EQ, but that's about it. Managing artwork/tags/lyrics is a breeze and very accurate.

iSyncr is the best app if you still use iTunes for your main library. It syncs your music easily between pc and phone (including playlists). It is way faster than Doubletwist and Winamp in my opinion. And....it has a wifi option so you can sync with itunes without even connecting your phone.

Finally iSyncr has a great fullscreen widget that allows you to rate songs that can sync back to itunes.

I know I sound like a broken record because I respond to all questions about music players with the same answer (i.e., PlayerPro w/iSyncr). I've tried all of the music players and I still stand by these recommendations.

+1 on both of these.

I bought a copy of both of them last July/August and never have needed another option. I was originally looking for a combination to replace my ipod when I bought my droid and I think it not only replaced it but is much better. You can actually try out the free version of PlayerPro also now before you buy the full, but it is definitely worth the money imo.