Odd widget problem

Lilith Tannin

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I have a un-rooted LG G3 VS985, Lollipop 5.1.1. Verizon. I switched from Nova Prime to Go Launcher, Locker, Weather... A few months back. As much as I loved Nova, right now I'm smitten with the Go Launcher. I allowed a friend to clean up my internal storage yesterday. I have 4 home screens, the far left had the translucent, ok, Google search widget on top of the page. Now the widgets gone from Go Launcher and Nova: I spent hours looking. Then I accidentally logged into the stock home screen, so I looked in the widgets and said WTF? The widget is in my stock launcher still and it works, very odd. I've been trying to get this stupid widget back into Go Launcher and on my home screen. I can restore my phone to its previous state, but I went nuts with launchers, lockers... It was overheating, locking up... I can't even find the ok Google search widget in Google Play. Can any one help me get the widget from my stock launcher back into Go Launcher?
Or should I restore my phone and clean it myself. My friend used the free Clean Master app that I removed because of the pop ups...

Thanks for any help or advice in advance!
Lilith

Last edited:

Lilith Tannin

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
Okay it just got really bizzare! If I'm on the home screen that previously had the Ok Google Widget, and I say "Ok Google," the search activates like the widgets still there. I'd still like my translucent, ok google widget at the top of this home screen... Any suggestions?

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance