Are there any developers willing to help build a Martial Arts Specific workout App

MrC05

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I've been searching for a developer that will build a martial art specific work out application. So far i've found nothing that exists in the Playstore to my liking. Back when i was using Blackberry, there was an app that was good and was developed to run the then Android runtime OS on the Blackberry Z10 and Playbook. Funny thing was, the developer never developed it to run on an actual android phone? (Still haven't figured that one out).

When i moved to Android, I contacted him to see if I would be able to use this on an android. He advised that it's an .APK file and it should be able to work. It didn't work the same as it did on my Blackberry. I contacted him again and tried to get him to fix it. He advised that he's not developing anymore and gave me the .APK file to do what i wanted.

I've been sitting on this file for over a year. Since I have no app developing skills, I'm now looking for someone that would be able to work with me in rebuilding this app to my liking and hopefully to the liking of other Martial Artists. A Martial Arts specific workout app is something that's lacking in the playstore and I'm sure that I'm not the only one that's looking for one.

If you're interested in helping me build this app, please contact me via email and we can discuss what I'm looking for and if it would be something you would be interested in getting into.