Google Voice - 2 numbers?

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm job hunting in a few different job markets around the country and want to have a local # in each area code. Right now I have one of them as my Google Voice number. Is it possible to add a 2nd google voice number under my same email that would fwd to my main number? Or would I just have to sign up under a different Google account and keep constantly signing in and out of GV to check the VM of the different numbers? If this isn't possible on GV, are there any other free options? I really don't want to have to buy a burner phone or anything.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm job hunting in a few different job markets around the country and want to have a local # in each area code. Right now I have one of them as my Google Voice number. Is it possible to add a 2nd google voice number under my same email that would fwd to my main number? Or would I just have to sign up under a different Google account and keep constantly signing in and out of GV to check the VM of the different numbers? If this isn't possible on GV, are there any other free options? I really don't want to have to buy a burner phone or anything.

you can add multiple phone numbers but you have to pay $10 for each additional number

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
you can add multiple phone numbers but you have to pay $10 for each additional number

I can't figure out how to do this. I have an old google voice number that is still showing on my account in addition to my new gv number. It lets me toggle one as primary (to place calls from). I want to make sure I never lose either of these numbers and that they both ring through. I seem to remember when I changed my gv number it charged me ten dollars but I thought it said something about my original number being closed out at some point. I want to make sure they both stay open. How do i do this?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae