Notification problem with Textra

Jezza819

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
I switched over to Textra a few weeks ago to get my LED notifications back on my LG G4. But I've discovered a problem. If I'm in the app and I receive a text message, look at that text message, then back out of it, my LED light is still blinking like I've got a message I haven't seen yet and I can't figure out a way to clear it and stop the light from blinking. The only way it will stop is for me to get another text message while I'm NOT in the app. Once I view that one it will clear out the notification light.

I can't understand why it's saying I have an unviewed message when I've actually viewed it. I just happened to be in the app composing a response when I got it. Anyone else ran into this?

Mystikal777

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Do you have Repeat Notifications ticked in the Settings of the App? If not, do you have another text messages app operating as well? If not, make sure you go to the phone settings, Apps, choose the default messages app, clear the defaults. Then re-open Textra app and make sure this is the default app.

Jezza819

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Do you have Repeat Notifications ticked in the Settings of the App? If not, do you have another text messages app operating as well? If not, make sure you go to the phone settings, Apps, choose the default messages app, clear the defaults. Then re-open Textra app and make sure this is the default app.

Repeat Notifications is checked because if I get one while at work I can't always check it right away and I don't want to forget about it. But that is set to remind at 5 minute intervals, not right away.

Textra is set as the default messaging app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech