Rideshare Apps Crashing

apiaries

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
Hi, everyone. Apologies if this has posted in the wrong place; I'm brand new and just here for help.

I have a Blu Studio 5.5, running Android 4.2.1, Kernel version 3.4.5.

I've been dealing with this for about a month, now - it started right before 25 December. Uber used to load beautifully, no problems at all. Then all of a sudden, it's started doing the following: I go to open the app, it goes to the start screen, then the second after it loads the map, it crashes. I had never used Lyft, but was desperate for a ride, so I installed the app only to find that it, too, crashed every time I attempted to open it - I managed to get through the setup process fine, but once it tried to run, no go. All of my other apps work fine (except for Google Maps, which has never worked for me in all the time I've had this phone.) I have uninstalled, force stopped, cleared data, rebooted... basically done everything I could think of outside of a hard reset. The weirdest thing is, the Uber app has updated at least once since this started happening. The version currently installed on my phone is 3.84.4, if that helps at all.

Thank you!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz