Location based profile

vhl71

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking for an app that sets my phone automatically to vibrate when I'm at work based on my location. I've tried many apps like my profile, Llama etc none of them work well.

On blackberry I had an app geoprofiles which worked beautifully. It does that need to be open for it to work. It worked in the background and as soon as I enter work area it switched it to vibrate.

I don't want to use tasker as its a paid app for a simple task lie this

Any help??

FiveOverEight

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried Automate? I used to use Llama but seems a lot of messing about for a 2second job I can do myself just by a quick setting change.

mrushie

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Try the app called Trigger. It does what your asking and more. You can set it to initiate actions based on your location, day, connected status. For example when I get to work it turns on my wifi and quiets my by c phone. When I'm at church it silences the phone and starts a particular app. With the app you can base actions on wifi, Bluetooth, location, day, and time, etc. It will trigger most every action you can imaging. It also works with Tasker. Also give the app Agent a look.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech