Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Original Member

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

Exclamation Android Central Giveaway: 10 FREE Copies of Beautiful Widgets!

We have 10 free copies of Beautiful Widgets to give away and here is how it's going to work. Create a single post (Only one post will count) containing a feature that you would like to see included in a future version of Beautiful Widgets.

The contest starts now and will end at 12 p.m. PST on Weds. February 3rd. Winners will then be announced via private message within these forums. You can then claim your prize in one of two ways:

* Have the widget e-mailed directly to you. Sadly you will not be able to get any future updates to the application.
    * Purchase Beautiful Widgets directly from the Android Market, and we will make sure you get credited back. This will allow you to get all future updates.

We know it would be much easier to simply give a promo code but they don't exist in the Android Market.

Good Luck!

interesting operation

Different sized widgets. A weather only option.

Bit of a dupe but resizable widgets.

***Not a contest entry - Already a BW user***

Great to see this! We <3 contests
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

Gmail widget, Twitter, Facebook. Any of those, thanks

A Starred Contact Widget would be nice, but having a schnazzy calendar and GTalk widget would be pretty awesome too!
    Dave P.
    Century 21 Alliance - Ridley, PA (Philly Suburbs)

Global Posts
    58 Global Posts

I too already have BW, so not a contest entry also. But, I would love to see widgets that replace the "power bar". There are some, but I didn't see a brightness widget, and the GPS widget in BW sends me to settings? Otherwise love the weather, and love the vibrate widget.

Default Contest Entry

Hello,

How about a built in Horoscope feed.

Mike

Global Posts
    363 Global Posts
    ROM
    Miui 1.1.7.0,

I'd love to see a google reader widget- something that scrolls through defined feeds. I also like the starred contact idea- I miss that from the Eris.
    gtalk: Sethjk

I want more font options and more options as far as how the time and weather are laid out in the widget.

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

A sizeable TV listings Widget (4x1,4x2,4x3 or 4x4) that allows for predefined "favorite" channels and can add a program reminder directly to your calender.

S

How about multiple weather locations? Gmail would be good too!

Some twitter integration would be great!

A way to have a 1x1 block (rotating cube?) that flips to offer quick on/off for WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Sync, so that only one home page spot is taken up rather than 4.

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

rss feed, or a facebook/ twitter widget

Global Posts
    282 Global Posts

Add a weather news link to a configurable location...

I could go for a widget that works with Google Voice SMS. All the ones in the market only work with the stock sms app.

Thanks for your generous giveaway.

I would love to win this for my wifes phone. Does it have radar?

Would be nice to have the senseui look on the motorola droid

Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I would definitely love to see several weather locations for different cities... That was my only gripe. :-S

Would be nice to have the senseui look on the Motorola Droid.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong (only had my Droid for a day) but I'd like a widget that would turn all sound off, but leave all vibrations on. The way I've been trying to do it (from the unlock screen) turns the sound off, but not all the vibrations vibrate afterwards. (e.g. when I get an email from K-9). I seem to be able to do it if I muck around with various settings, but I'd rather one place to turn on / turn off.

And if I'm totally misunderstanding how to do it, could someone send me a PM to tell me how to, I don't want to mess up this generous thread.

Thanks!

how about a calendar preview!

Upcoming appointments would be nice. Perhaps a speed dial for contacts as well - in an extremely beautiful manner, of course!
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast