[3D Live Wallpaper][4.0+] Motion Sensor Photo Cube

Lungesoft

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I made live wallpaper with "Photo Cube", which can rotates by motion sensors :)
Screenshot_2016_03_01_16_27_54.pngScreenshot_2016_03_01_18_50_53.pngScreenshot_2016_03_01_18_52_57.pngScreenshot_2016_03_01_18_51_53.pngScreenshot_2016_03_01_18_52_48.png

- You can display any of your images and photos on it and also offers a variety of built-in beautiful images.
- Available possibility of changing the cube rotation mode using motion sensors to auto-rotation mode, which is also looks quite nice and pleasing to the eye.
- Also available to you more beautiful built-in images and a few additional settings, in the pro version.

NOTE:
If your device has not any motion sensors, the cube would be set to auto-rotation mode. If the cube is shaking and too badly listened, unfortunately, your device has not advanced motion sensors(such as Gyroscope or Rotator Vector android sensor), so it's recommended to set wallpaper to auto-rotation mode.
I tried as best as possible to optimize my application, especially on electric power consumption. Hope, it will be work fine on most devices : D

Google play: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lungesoft.photocube.lite

Lungesoft

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
- Fixed an issue adding own images in android 6.0.1
- Due with the introduction of the new permissions system in Android 6.0.1, there has been added restart button in cube settings for Android 6.0.1, it is necessary to press after a request for access to the storage.

Lungesoft

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
- Added new rotation mode: "Touch Swipe", now you can control cube by swiping fingers.
- Also now the cube responds on touching in auto-rotation mode.