home screen wars...

white_star_32

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
So I've been using home++ for the a while, and I love it. A lot. But I've been playing with Sweeterhome. Also cool! But now they seem to fight each other. Suddenly they both force close... I've been in home++ for the last couple of days, but they're both giving me fits. Anyone else having these problems. I'd like not to uninstall one or the other if possible...

Last edited:

cmorty72#AC

The bending unit
Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I've had issues quite similar to what you described when sporting multiple home apps (Home++, DXTop, Panda, GDE). I found that by deleting at least two of them seemed to help quite a bit.
And if you want to get them back you can always D/L from the market free of charge.

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I use Home++ exclusively, and have no issues. However, when I first downloaded it several weeks or months ago, it would FC like crazy. Now, it works very well with hardly any issues

freshnezzz#AC

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
They all force close so I'm waiting for offical 2.1 update. I can't add software that's going freeze phone like storm did. I can't go back to thoes days.

midwestfx

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
I have found that home replacements do not play nice with each other. I will only put one on my phone at a time.

I agree, I had Panda Home and Freshface on my Droid at the same time, running them a different points, but they too would always force close. It got to the point that my mp3 player randomly started playing and my phone was ringing when I wasn't receiving a call. I removed both of them and just played nice with stock android, and now I have a happy little Droid. Although now I have Home++ and love it, no issues thus far.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084