Got a little change in my pocket...

louisstone

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
About $26 in Google Play credit to be more precise.

I already have a password manager, Nova and a music app that are all doing their jobs. I'm not big on games - unless you tell me there's an Atari 2600 emulator for Android.

So... I'm looking for suggestions to fill my shopping cart.

What do you recommend?

Posted via the Android Central App

louisstone

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Is the widget creator something that someone who's graphically inept able to handle? Snapseed is already at my upper limit of skill.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Is the widget creator something that someone who's graphically inept able to handle? Snapseed is already at my upper limit of skill.

LOL. Yeah , don't worry. There's a free version if you want to test it first. For me Zooper is the perfect companion for Nova. The Pro version includes some great extra features.

On tap actions. You can define specific actions when you tap on different sections of the widget. Open apps, link to Nova Actions or Activities, etc. This way you can create a widget that not only shows the information you need but let you access almost anything in your phone.

Import already made Zooper templates. Plenty of them in the Play Store. Once downloaded you can use them as they are or modify to your taste.

Save your templates and share between devices.

louisstone

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, Javier. I'll give it a shot.

I dropped $0.99 on Independence Day today, but then picked up another $0.36 from another survey.

rap1

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I need to find some things to spend my credit on too. I pretty much have most of the paid apps I need right now. I don't really listen to music much. I would use it to rent movies but I don't have a way to play them on the good tv. I may have to start buying boosters for Candy Crush.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol