Task / To-do manager with Google Calendar integration and "Start Date" field?

czissman

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for To-do list / Task list app that integrates with Google Calendar and allows me to define both a Start Date and an End Date for each To-do or Task. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Chuck

czissman

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Astrid doesn't have it.

I've looked at most all the popular apps in this class and none seem to provide a Start Date field. It strikes me as odd that none of these clients provide a field that every professional project manager would consider crucial when documenting and tracking tasks.

Anyone *know* of such an app?

Insp_Gadget

Inspector Gadget
Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like the OP wants something like "Due Today".

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.lakeridge.DueToday&feature=search_result

Unfortunately, I don't think "Due Today" syncs with Google Tasks. It syncs with ToodleDo, but it does have the "Start Date" function.

I don't think Google's Tasks system supports "Start" dates. Google only natively supports "Due" dates. I haven't seen any Android ToDo apps that sync with Google AND support "Start" dates. I'm sure it's coming, but since Google hasn't developed their Task system very much (It's not very robust yet), there doesn't seem to be much to choose from.

kamtsa

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
ToDo Task Manager support due date, repeat, categories, priority and filters. Don't know though about the rest of your requirements.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800