Tasker & Close All

JimA

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I found a profile and a couple tasks that reboot my unrooted Verizon s7 Edge. They were created by Scott Windham and can be found here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/tasker/yBjFxMXtRaI/ZxAlShQRRwQJ

The profile and tasks work great. But the profile calls on a task called closeall, which closes all apps before the profile continues on to reboot. Closeall works fine on its own as a task, but does not work from within the reboot profile.when I have a lock screen. For closeall to work, the phone needs to ben unlocked. Otherwise, the reboot profile reboots my phone without closing all apps.

My question is, can I add something into the profile to unlock the screen? I've tried turning on the screen and sending the app to the home page; I have also tried autoinput unlock screen...

Thanks.

JimA

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I've looked through the app secure settings. I don't see anything but the ability to lock the device. And keygaurd has a line through it. As mentioned earlier my phone isn't rooted.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Tasker and secure settings can be used to disable the lock screen say, when connected to your home wifi.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2