Need better business based email app

MrPazoBK

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I am a long time Blackberry user and have recently purchase a Xoom and plan to purchase the Thunderbolt or Bionic (which ever drops first....lol)

I have the Xoom for a little over 1 week and am very pleased thus far. Except for the email applications which are generic at best and seem to be missing most of the standard business functionality such as grouping by conversation and sorting by subject, sender, etc.

I have searched the app store and have yet to find an email app with these functions. If any one can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

TIA.....

MrPazoBK

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the quick response.

Touchdown seems to be for exchange server, but I need for Imap and I tried K9 which isn't what I had hoped.

Any other suggestions?

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
K9 sorts by date/subject/sender/star/read/unread/attachments and handles pop3/imap/exchange accounts. It will not thread emails though. K9 and Touchdown are the top 2 I know of.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

Since9600

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I have looked and looked, but nothing beats the way the BB formats emails to fit in a quick readable way... I personally hate having to scroll sideways in an email also. I have settled on Pure Messenger Widget (fullscreen/scrollable) because I can glance all feeds/emails/sms in an almost BB kinda way and K9 for email because right now that seems to be best option for email, but I do miss the organization I had with my BB....