Extend Mac desktop to Nexus 9

sming

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys,

For the life of me I can't find an android app that will allow me to use the Nexus 9 as extra real estate (eg as an additional OS X Desktop). Plenty of apps allow you to mirror the Mac display but not extend it in this way. Help!

Thanks, Pete

SiriusXM

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,

For the life of me I can't find an android app that will allow me to use the Nexus 9 as extra real estate (eg as an additional OS X Desktop). Plenty of apps allow you to mirror the Mac display but not extend it in this way. Help!

Thanks, Pete
I see at least two apps in the Google Play store that does this. The first one is called iDisplay and the second app is called Air Duet Screen-Second Display. iDisplay costs money but Air Duet is free.

I tried a similar app a few years ago but it was too laggy back then. Let me know how these apps work for you after you try them.

sming

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
One is Windows only and the other no good. I also tried SplashTop and it simply failed to connect to the Mac. Woeful!

sming

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
What are you talking about? You're saying someone is disallowed from writing a miracast server on OS X, or even their own protocol? Untrue otherwise teamviewer etc could not possibly work, no?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12