Need good (preferably free) email and calendar app for my Moto X Pure, any suggestions?

msdad

Jun 7, 2016
Visit site
Need good (preferably free) email and calendar app for my Moto X Pure

So, I'm not a huge fan of Gmail. However, I have to use it for work and college and I have a recovery email as well. I don't dislike the calendar app. However, my primary email runs on Exchange. I know this is a tall order, but I would like to see all my calendar items in the same place, but keep my Exchange account emails separate from my Gmails. Does such a creature exist? I tried Nine, and aside from the fact that it's not free (I honestly don't mind paying ten bucks for an app, free would just be nice), I really wasn't a huge fan. It's also awfully misleading in the App Store. It says free, but that's only a trial. I don't want to make that mistake again.

saescott

Jan 31, 2016
Visit site
Big fan of Aquamail. I am coming from Blackberries of various flavors, and have tried about 10 android email apps over the last month. I love how Aquamail's features make it the closest thing I have found to a Blackberry 10 or Priv email experience (obviously minus the messaging app aggregation found in the Hub). Some great features that set it apart from the rest are:
- Ability to include Sent emails in the combined inbox
- Ability to dismiss new unread count badges by simply opening the message list, not requiring you to actually open unread emails or mark them read.
- Color choices for account-specific icon widgets
- The most highly configurable message list widget out of all of the email apps that I have tried.

The Setup menu is a bit complicated, but that is just due to the high degree of customization that is available, and can be considered part of the app's plus - side.

Last edited: