[App]{FREE} InstaEm Best Photo Editor For Your Instagram Images

DroidMaker

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
Hi Friends,
Finally,

After a lot of hard work and lots of Coffee. I have finally published my app InstaEm on Google Play
It allows you to post full Sized Images on Instagram and also customize your photos in the best way Possible.
If you want to get more popular on instagram then you need this app
InstaEm allows you to Create amazing high quality pictures stickers, backgrounds and texts.
With InstaEm, you can edit your photos with multiple filters, effects and smiley emojis to make your photos more popular and special
It has the most wonderful design(very clean) designed by a very professional Graphic Designer.
So How different is it to other similar apps on Google Play

instapic.png nocrop.png
Screenshot_2016-06-06-14-22-05.png

The App is still under high development and many features are still under test and I will be releasing them in the next updates Please give the app A Try and Give Me Your Feedback I really need your feedback It motivates me and helps me to keep working hard

Some To Do:
-Add More Emojis and Stickers in app
-Upload Some Better Screenshots
-Gotta change the feature graphic image
-Get a new Icon designed
-Add more templates, patterns
-Complete Collage maker feature

SOme know Issues:
-Make the app a little more smooth

If you have any suggestion, feature request or coffee Please Share!
Download the App NOW Here instasquare

DroidMaker

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
When you say "post full Sized Images on Instagram", what do you mean by "full size"?
You have to crop images before publishing photos on Instagram like if you upload an image of 1280x720 instagram will make it 1080x1080 and if you publish an image of around 1920x2100 instagram will ask you crop the image before you can publish it you might miss some important parts in your images when you crop. This app automatically resizes your images so you don't have to crop it and post "full size images"
I hope you understand now

Android Usss

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site
nice app just tried it the Camera button doesn't seems to work on my LG and you could add snapchat type text with dark background feature it would be great :)

DroidMaker

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
Hi Guys,

We just released a new version of the app it contains a ton of features and improvements. We have also added PIP Camera effect inside the app I would love to see some good reviews for the app on Google play
PS we were also able to get into best apps list on toptenrankings.net :)

Please let me know what you think about the update

Cheers

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
popipro