how to automatically making calls all my contacts ?

que54

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
Hey there!

I like to Streamlining my android system usage with least input required

Is there any apk or script that allow me to automatically making calls all my contact numbers without tediously always manually doing it what takes so much time, I would like option allowing it able to call each groups etc.
SO i can just pick up 40 contacts and It will keep calling each 40 numbers in linear order one by one, so it will make able to start another call from every time previous call is finished or not picked. and there is way to stop it of course then too.

scheduled phone calls by time

app on automatically calls all # in fashion of
contact1#1 call end then continue automatically to next line
contact1#2
contact2#1
contact3#1
...etc

I just like to call my friends and keep up with them, without constantly needing to manually select another contact and use my hands.
also I would like to have ability call randomly and endlessly to my contacts

-so hands-free way to automatically call to many contact

2. issue

Then I like to have a way to cut extra useless extra seconds of operator play after miscall .

I need statistical presentation of contacts activity
app that show each phone numbers activity such as a total text received all time for each contacts, calls.
so I can see which phone numbers are inactive

I want able to have group message which all are unique and using

if in example I am sending 50 people same group message
I want each message to be unique like, in first line i want to able to have each receiving person contact name

xx person contact name xx rest message same

how can I take off "refreshing" pop up from 4.4 android during messaging search

how remove all useless android notification pop ups such as "call not send"

ways to count and put limit cap of SMS message, I can send in 24h windoss like value of max 3000 SMS so not able to over that,

I tried tasker but its far too time intensive to get any this issues work that way , there has to be app or so on have this already done simple way

thanks.

Last edited:

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Tasker. It automates your device and allows you to essentially write simple scripts to perform virtually any task. For example in this case you could write a script that you could create a home screen widget for and when pressed it starts a simple program. It would look something like this, widget press, call xxxx, end press, call eeee, end press, call tttt..... and so on until the entire list is complete. Then you can always edit the numbers in the list, and so on. The setup is pretty simple and there is tons more you can do with the app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34