Launcher Pro free vs paid?

melissasroja

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Could someone please tell me the difference between Launcher Pro free and the paid version? I just started using it and really like it. Thanks.

hypocaffeinemia#AC

May 21, 2010
Visit site
The paid version lets you use their custom-designed LP widgets which are pretty dang good. Very sense-like, but I like them better than sense's widgets.

I'm sure there's some other differences as well, but I rock LPpro 100% of the time no matter which ROM I use on my EVO.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I only got the Pro to donate. Other then that, the free version did what I needed. For a few bucks, it was worth donating to such a good app.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I only got the Pro to donate. Other then that, the free version did what I needed. For a few bucks, it was worth donating to such a good app.

+1 the amount of work that fedrico put into that app is awesome purchasing pro is the least i could do

melissasroja

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I went and got it last night right after posting this. I hate waiting lol. Really for the price and the way it improved the phone its so worth it even if there were no changes between free and paid. I love that you can resize widgets. That in itself is worth the $3.