Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    46 Global Posts

Default Gallery App

Sorry I've searched for this and can't find what I am looking for, but does anyone know of a gallery app that can actually sort pictures into folders and sort by name and not the date of the photo? What I mean by sorting pics into folders is I am using the 2.1 gallery on my Droid and I have a lot of pictures on my computer that I would like on my droid, but when I transfer the folders over they are labeled a-z and then have subfolders in each one with other titles and in the 2.1 gallery it just looks to damn messy. The gallery from my old Storm was great. Thanks for any help.
    "Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked through jet engines."

Im in the same boat as you, and have searched at length for a fix, but none exist. I was hoping when I updated to Froyo it would be an option.. but alas, that was not the case
    Here's my thread on the matter...(theres a few others out there too) Maybe if we make enough noise, we'll get a fix haha..

http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc-...correctly.html