What is the best browser?

jarxx

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Hey

I'm a developer and recently I finished my last job. I want to develop a browser for me and all of android users but I have questions.

For example: design. Would you want to see a custom design or material?

Or would you like to see an integrated download manager? Or tabs list at top like desktop browser... I wonder your ideas and current needs.

The reason I want to develop is there is no good browser. Uc, Dolphin shady, Opera is not working, Lightning buggy, Naked is expensive, Firefox heavy, Chrome wont have ad blocking. Also maybe all browsers logging the all data for data mining.

The features will be added for now: Ad blocking (of course), night mode, clean design, speed dial.

Thanks

Tzegian

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
I don't have many ideas in my mind as ad blocking and being relatively lightweight are the top of my factors to decide about a browser. But another thing I consider is a good (with nice design and without lag) video player. For example, I use UC and dolphin, I really hate dolphin's video player and I like UC's one. But UC for example has a bug and in some sites it does not plays the videos that's why I need to use dolphin's. So trying to make a beatiful video player without bugs is a + for me for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC