I didn't know my Android could....

EVO-lutionary

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Recently I discovered that my Android could function as a hands free device in my car without Bluetooth(which I dont have). This is awesome! My CD deck has an axillary in so i just plug in the EVO to play music. I had done this for years with my iphone and with the iphone you had to unplug it to make a call because while you could hear the person calling you and talking they could not here you because the phone was listening to the *mic* that it expects to be on your headset. Of course the Android as many of you may already know is smart enough to know whether or not your headset(in this case the CD Deck) has a mic and if not, it will turn on speaker. With the iphone 1 when you turned on the speakerphone , it turned OFF the headset. So I just assumed EVO did as well. But now I know, and it's so great! Wish i had known sooner.

What are some examples of things you had no idea your phone could do till one day you just discovered it by accident?

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Not just iPhone, I had the same problem with my Samsung Fascinate - even when using bluetooth with the auxiliary cable connected for music. That was one of the main reasons I gave up Fascinate and picked up Thunderbolt.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463