Incognito - FREE Spyware & Malware Remover [Is this App for real or BS?]

zapjb

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Is this App for real or BS? Anybody tried it?

Incognito - FREE Spyware & Malware Remover
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...?id=com.arcane.incognito&hl=en&token=4zls8qmK

We can really help you

* We are a team of ex government security professionals with over 50 years combined experience in the spy world.

* We have seen how easy it is to spy on anyone at anytime and we have decided to stop this. People deserve their privacy and we will not stop until we have wiped out all commercial spyware.

* Incognito is the only Anti Spyware application that protects you against real spyware that can be installed on your device by anyone with a credit card.

* You can trust us. We are the real deal. We provide real protection. Read our reviews.

* Product updates and customer support are free forever. We have you back from now on.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I can't find much on them. Their website has only been around since June. And frankly, saying "You can trust us. We are the real deal" makes me think the exact opposite. Looking at their reviews, I saw one from "United Search & Rescue Services," which raises my BS alarms. I'd wait and see if any respectable tech blogs write anything about them.