[App][4.0+] WiFi Master Key - Connect to FREE WiFi Hotspots- 4.1.23{1 Sep}

ian 0505

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
Featured-Graphic-English.png

>>>>>>>>WiFi Master Key<<<<<<<<

#1 WiFi sharing app in the world#​

With a hundreds of millions of free Wi-Fi hotspots shared by our users globally, you can connect to free Wi-Fi with WiFi Master Key

★ How to use?

-> 1: Launch the app
-> 2: Tap "WiFi Key Search"
-> 3: Connect to WiFi hotspots with a "Blue Key" icon. These hotspots are shared by the users and can be connected freely.

Click here to download the official version from Google Play now!

Features:

Cost Savings - Save data costs by connecting to free shared WiFi hotspots.
Easy and Fast - Search & connect to shared WiFi hotspots indicated by a Blue Key.
Safe and Secured - All shared password are not revealed. It is encrypted to protect sharer’s privacy and security.
Speed Test
Security Check
Signal Detection
Discover Page

★ Easy to understand in your own language: Available in Thai, Bahasa Indonesia, Malay, Vietnamese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Arabic,Turkish, Hindi, French, Italian, German…more languages coming soon.

607-user-guide-english.jpg

User guide_5 copy.png

User guide_8.png

Dane Gaunt

Feb 6, 2020
Visit site
I would like to know how this works I mean if you anybody could send me some information on Wi-Fi are access points or anything I'm intrested the right way you know that's all I want is did learn the right way thank you

Dane Gaunt

Feb 6, 2020
Visit site
Question homie I'm trying to learn how to do this hole routing thing because this app right here when it clicks on my phone it says you have to root this device in order play this app a run this app excuse me so if you know anything about this situation that I'm in I would greatly appreciate it if you could write me up some are forward me some taught me he started my journey of rooting my phone thank you