Anti-Wife screen lock

ferix1

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

I used to have a phone some time ago that was able to use a screen lock with 2 separate pins. One admin pin that unlocks all apps on the phone and one let's say general pin that unlocks the phone but keeps some apps hidden. So you can give your significant other the second pin and if she looks in your phone everything will be in order. But when you open the screen with master pin, well.... all you need is there.

Now, i dont know if that was a phone integrated lock or it was an external app. I dont remember. Anyone ? Need some help here :)

Thank you.

Now i have a Huawei P9 Lite .

MarcheLive

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
I'm not sure what you are trying to hide but maybe this will help. There is a new app in the Google Playstore called Priver. It's very new and was developed a few months back here in Italy. It is a messaging app that hides on your phone. It also hides all messages and photos transferred within the app. There's no trace of it on the phone. The hide option is not on by default but you can activate it in the setup menu. It will ask for access to your phone during setup. Only because it uses the phone keypad to open the app when hidden. You simply dial your code in the phone's dialer and the app opens. We are currently trying to get visibility to the app in the United States. Btw, when the app first launched we had some trouble with the sms confirmation during install. That resulted in a few problems with users. That's been resolved using email. Check it out and let me know when you think.

Here's the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.priverapp

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908