Apps Missing Manuals, Guides & How-To's

deltaden

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm a first-time owner of a Smartphone (HTC Thunderbolt). After installing various apps for the device, I find very little information on how to use the app.
Most only have a few sentences in the help menu on use. Am I missing something, or do others have the same problem on specifics on how to use the app and some kind of guide and how-to information from the developer.

Thanks to anyone.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm a first-time owner of a Smartphone (HTC Thunderbolt). After installing various apps for the device, I find very little information on how to use the app.
Most only have a few sentences in the help menu on use. Am I missing something, or do others have the same problem on specifics on how to use the app and some kind of guide and how-to information from the developer.

Thanks to anyone.

Most have a website link in the Market. For example "Launcher Pro" has a link that takes you to their website, there you can find forums to address any issues, "How to", or FAQ's. Most of the apps I have downloaded have links to their forums.

prjctchris

Jan 17, 2011
www.prjctmobile.com
I've found YouTube is a great place to go to watch hands-on's or reviews of apps and through that you get to see someone who has spent some time with a specific app and see how they use it. Of course, going to the developer's site is almost a must since they do usually post tutorials.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz