Android Apps Reviews Help

Oye_Friend

Oct 11, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

1) I want to write reviews for Some APPS and i would like My Review to Appear #First among all the other reviews on the APP reviews. What the thing i need to do for that ?

2) How the App reviews are shown on the Playstore. Are they Based on Helpfulness or Rating or Newest ?? or its developers choice to select what to appear ?

3) Sometimes when i write a review But my review is not visible when i see from other devices although it appears on my device.i cant see the review on other devices. I even checked all the written reviews but my review is not visible.

Kindly Help me in the all the above issues. Give some #Tips & #Tricks. Thanks for the Great updates!!

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
You have no control over where in the list of reviews your post will end up.

If the viewer gets to choose the sort order (by date, by helpfulness, by rating, etc) your post will appear where it should appear in the selected sort.

Three hours is not an unusual wait in a user-to-user forum like AndroidCentral.com

Oye_Friend

Oct 11, 2016
Visit site
Well, The Biggest Problem is when i write a review on my Device it appears fine
But when i check from other device form others Google account the Review appears only for 5 mins and then disappears. I tried many times but still i did not find the solution. Why this is happening ??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781