??The Official Thread For Questions, Comments, or Concerns about SPB Shell 3D App ??

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
If you're looking for that 3D experience and you don't have the latest 3d gadget - then you should consider using SPB Shell 3D app for now.…. The price may be a little steep - but it's worth every penny: (US.$14.95)

I have to admit - this app looks totally awesome. Some people might think that the price is too high, while others believe it's worth the money.

Go check it out •> It's available on the Android market -: be your own judge.

*Remember*
You have 15mins to cancel your purchase and be refunded.
snap20110405115208.png

Updated: 2012 video below

SPB Shell 3D Android Review - YouTube

Last edited:

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I just installed it (14.71MB) on my EVO and the UI is great and smooth but at the end of the day you may realize it's just another launcher ... I will bet that because it's not offered by Amazon and the Android Market only allows 15min returns, that the price will drop very soon .

Shaner

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I would love to try this launcher, but as many have already posted the price and the bloated RAM bother me. Also not sure if my Desire running 2.2 will run it...I seem to have a memory leak somewhere as my phone seems to fill up. Not sure if this launcher would work well or not.

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
For what it's worth the APK is out there to try it .. If you decide you like it and keep it .. Then pay for Market App.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Where did you find the APK?

Don't even think about it Rush

Guys just want to jump in before this goes in the direction that I think it's going in (especially since the word 'apk' is getting thrown around). Discussing and distributing of warez (pirated applications) is not allowed within the forum. Like I have said in the past, whatever you do on your own time is none of my business. What you do in the forums is.

thanks

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
For those who bought it. I am curious about the Weather Widget. In the beta that I was using, the Weather couldn't find my town. How is the weather found now? Does it use GPS, 3g/4g or just type the name of your town, and hope it is in there database. Can you put in your zip code? I remember in the old days with SPB Mobile shell, that the weather for towns and cities were limited, and you had to by the Weather app separately to get you town.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I wonder why its not working with some people using the Thunderbolt and some report its working fine.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if it has a Facebook or Twitter widget, like Sense, Launcher Pro style. If not, are there any widget that are like them, that are available on the market?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
From what I've heard it doesn't have a Facebook or Twitter widget built in, there are a few available in the market I'm not sure what ones are the best thou.

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
I wonder why its not working with some people using the Thunderbolt and some report its working fine.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

It was crashing on my Thunderbolt when I first bought it.

But after seeing reviews of it working on the Thunderbolt I decided to give it another chance.

I'm happy to report that SPB works great on my Thunderbolt! :D I'm not sure why it didn't the first time but I'm now a happy camper!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670