Admob showing adult ads on family friendly app

rajivmemon

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I received this email from goole play , i use only admob to show ads ...

/////////////----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Developers at ,

Thanks for submitting your app for Designed for Families. We reviewed , with package name , and noticed some eligibility issues.

App status: Your app has not been accepted into Designed for Families, and the update is not live on Google Play.

Eligibility issues:

- The ad content in your app does not conform with Designed for Families eligibility requirements. If you monetize your app, please ensure you’ve excluded ads from sensitive categories.

You can read through the Ads section of the program requirements to learn which types of ads are prohibited on Designed for Families:
https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/6231938#ads
---------------

Next Steps:

Make the necessary changes to your app.
Submit your app for another review.
Or, if you’d like to exclude your app from Designed for Families:

Remove Designed for Families from your app’s Pricing & Distribution settings.
Click Submit update.
For more details on how an app can qualify for Designed for Families, you can read through the program requirements. Within the content rating questionnaire, make sure to click the “Learn More” links at the end of each question for definitions of terms and content examples.

If you’ve reviewed the eligibility criteria and feel this rejection may have been in error, you can contact our policy support

//////////////////----------------------------------------------------------

I have now gone into adsense sensitive category section and banned all categories, i only had videos games category enabled in any case...

Will this solve the issue ...

Will such ads now stop if i have disabled all sensitive categories ...

Kindly help out ...

Regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12