Regular reminder app

Jon12345

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I want an app that has reminders for me, that does this:

- Reminds me once an hour between 9am and 5pm to do a quick bit of exercise and stretching
- Reminds me to start getting ready for bed at 10:45pm
- Reminds me to take vit pills at 11am

Not sure what type of app to best do this.

Thanks,

Jon

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Google has reminders built in that can do #2 and #3 easily. #1 can be done, but, you would need to make a reminder for each hour.

Jon12345

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for an app that is specifically designed for this. Its too cumbersome to have a multitude of alarms all using a Google app. I want something that is more of a habit builder type thing.

For example, to have a repeating alarm every hour during working hours for 5 days pw. How many alarms would I need for that using Google?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
It would take time to set it up, but once done, you don't need to worry about it anymore. Plus, setting up through Google would carry over to other devices you own.

#2 and #3 would only need one instance each. The first one would be the one that needs multiple instances.

Also, these aren't alarms I am referring to. The Google app has reminders built into it that would act like a standard notification.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Other than setting up any Android alarm with alarms for all the times you'd need, you'd probably have to write an app yourself. No one is going to write one to meet your specific needs unless you pay for their effort. (One app can take weeks of full-time work [or more] to develop, and no one is going to do that for free - when he needs that time to earn a living.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer