Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    SCM

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts

Default Epocrates Beta for Android Available

I just got notice that Epocrates has released their beta for Android! I am downloading as I type.
    GenericMessage

Quote Originally Posted by scm View Post
    I just got notice that Epocrates has released their beta for Android! I am downloading as I type.
    Its gotta be huge! How big is it? Its a mobile PDR!

Update:

27MB!!!!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    SCM

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts

OK, I was able to get this downloaded and installed in less than five minutes. The entire install is 6.36MB. I have just briefly looked over the interface (looked up amoxicillan), and it is cleanly laid out. The Droid moves through look-ups so fast. Of course, I'm coming from a Treo 700w, so I guess it would seem fast.....

Looks like a winner!!

Just tried it out as well. Decent install size, and is very snappy. However, looks like they wont be updating this 'beta'. Been waiting for this for awhile, and am very pleased with it so far.

I was excited to see this finally. used it on my bb a ton. this will be used frequently in the field. I hope rethink the no updates.

Global Posts
    481 Global Posts

I'm very happy it's out.

I'm disappointed that 1.6 is required. I've installed the webOS version this morning and it's fast fast fast! If it runs that fast on my Hero (once the 2.1 update finally comes out, that is), I'll be very happy.
    Palm Pilot > Palm V > Palm Tungsten T > Palm Treo 650 > Palm Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Hero > Palm Pre > iPhone 4 > LG Quantum > Nokia Lumia 920