[App][Free] Wave Music Player

gnrvarun

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
Hi All. I recently released my first independent android app. Here is the link
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...tails?id=com.wave.music.player&token=pbBZEKGm

Intro - Little bit about me. I am 23 and started my first full time Software job last year. I spent about an year on this app along with my full time job. Hope you people will like it.

About App - Wave music player is a futuristic music player with Folder View, Equalizer, Widget support and much more. With Wave Music Player for Android you can tag your music with any keyword of your choice and later search tracks based on that tag. This music app also has a smart playlist feature that lets you search for music by more than one criteria including your tags.

5iy1L66EzAFEAzGlwvF4FFXP4BvBOaq9eOjcprGmX5_eJW4jXCkhmQ9lT0UTa-t8vwLc=h900-rw

pJosa6y1Q69O9WJk-gtBDUbdRBtJSPRD1-pBeh4c6oaBMl3ydGtVcztxdibcD9E7oLo=h900-rw

QlNriReJTjPoW2rkUb55mIr4ALRpjAPLnn4YRLwcDAJrnMzl45HCpygkmCDVbonZ4w=h900-rw

These are the key features as of now, with time I am going to add a lot more
★ Enhanced folder view of all music files
★ Customized meta tagging to tag your music as you wish and later search it on the basis of those tags
★ Built in 5 band equalizer with bass boost and 10 amazing presets for finest music experience
★ Smart Playlist- Search for music by more than one criteria
★ Edit metadata of tracks, albums,artists, genres
★ Elegant cutting edge design
★ Sleep Timer
★ Widget Support
★ Adaptive notification that adjusts color according to song
★ Extra track info such as Bitrate and File format
★ Four elegant themes- Default red theme, Dark night theme, Green Forest theme and Cool Blue theme
★ Large artist image with information about the artist
★ View your recently added, recently played and most played tracks
★ Swipe to change songs on play screen
★ Search music by track name, album name and artist name
★ Lock screen controls with full screen album art
★ Support for standard local music file formats such as mp3, wav, flac, ogg
★ Browse and play music by songs, albums, artists, playlists, genres and folders
★ Sort your songs by track name, artist name, album name, duration and date added
★ Elegant and beautiful user interface

The pro version is here: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s?id=com.wave.music.player.pro&token=z7_5VYib
PS: If you have any questions feel free to ask them, I would love to answer them :)