Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Chase Quick Deposit for Android?

I just saw a commercial for Chase Quick Deposit (where they take a picture of the check to deposit it) and it was on an Android phone. How do I get this now? Right when I saw it, I went into market, but sadly, the Chase app had no updates...So it's not in the Chase app, it wasn't in a separate app (as far as I could tell), so where is it? Does anybody know anything about it?
    http://www.fivefingers.me/vibram/

Global Posts
    608 Global Posts

I have it on my Droid X. Running v1.1.0 of the Chase app. When I press the menu button, one of the items I can select is "Deposits."

It may be that your phone isn't supported. What phone are you using?

I would send Chase an email from within your chase.com login and ask if your device is supported and if they plan to support it.

ROM
    Stock (for now)

I've been using it for a while now. It is there. Look into the menu and you will see the option.

Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    ROM
    Myn's Warm 2.2 RLS5

Yeah, it's already there. I've used it a few times. Works pretty well... except for some reason, it won't read checks from my wife's employer.

ROM
    Das BAMF Sense 3.0 GB RC4

I tried the app a while ago but was disappointed in the amount limit of the deposit. Has anybody heard if they will be upping the limit (I believe it was $1000 last time I tried)?
    Proud owner of a rooted HTC Thunderbolt!