Any video/filmmaking apps?

Spartan616

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
Are there any apps or accessories for android that is what Vignette is to the regular camera app? I'm going to travel to Las Vegas in a couple of months and I was wondering if there's any apps that can help me take slo-mo vids or maybe fast forward vids (like b-roll of night turning into day, blazing traffic, etc.) I want to take more than just regular vids, I'd like to be able to make them more artistic looking before I edit the video.

I already have an external mic, now I just need a tripod mount (if a gorillapod isn't enough).

FreudSlipped

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Apps cannot help overcome the physical limitations of the EVO camera. To do the type of video you are talking about, you need a good, dedicated video camera or a DSLR (like the Canon t2i) that shoots quality video.

An option might be to pick up a point and shoot camera like the Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS, which takes very nice stills and also shoot at a high fps for slow motion playback.

Go sign up for Vimeo.com and get their daily email highlighting different vids. Browse through and see the various techniques people are using. It's a great site to get ideas from.