SwiftKey

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Please help, I may need to change keyboards. I have been using SwiftKey going on 3 years now. I love it. I recently changed from an s5 to a s7 edge. I didn't have this problem on the s5. When typing on the edge, my keyboard does crazy things. The number and special key pad will come up, it will switch to all caps etc. I have determined it's flow and turned on gestures but it's still happening. Any thoughts, ideas or suggestions before u go crazy and pick another keyboard. TIA

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Force stop the app, clear it's cache and data, reboot it. If that didn't help, uninstall it, reinstall and try again. You could wipe cache partition on the device to freshen it up as well and it should all be like new again!
You have a great phone there and swift key is still a good keyboard even though Microsoft have gobbled it up...

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Force stop the app, clear it's cache and data, reboot it. If that didn't help, uninstall it, reinstall and try again. You could wipe cache partition on the device to freshen it up as well and it should all be like new again!
You have a great phone there and swift key is still a good keyboard even though Microsoft have gobbled it up...

Thanks, so the issue isn't related to swipe? I will try those things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt