File backup app

mr_tickle

Jan 11, 2017
Visit site
Can anyone help a UK user please, I've been trying to find a solution to this problem for weeks now.

I am looking for an app that will backup selected files and/or directories automatically from local storage to Google Drive or Dropbox once a day at a set time. There are plenty of apps out there that back up SMS, contacts, calendar etc but very few that backup actual locally stored files. I've tried both "Backup Free : Save Your Files" and EasyBackup but neither work properly. Backup Free schedules correctly but does not always back up files that have been changed and EasyBackup stops working after a few days and needs to be re run to ensure that scheduler works properly.

I hear you say why don't you use Google Drive to store the files, the issue is I work underground a lot of the time and don't have a signal to do the upload/download, enabling the "Available Offline" toggle doesn't always re upload the file if it is changed locally and if changed via the web interface it does not re push it to the device.

Can anyone recommend a reliable app to backup files once a day to cloud?

Thank you.