Launcher recommendation required for very very specific setting.

daddyodevil

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
I've tried many launchers but can't seem to find the one I can setup to my desire. Nova, Apex, Action, Smart, Go, Trebuchet, etc. nothing really seems to give me that. My requirements are very specific :

1. I should be able to get a clean home-screen, no app shortcuts, no widgets, no search bar/button, no dock or App drawer icon even.

2. Three to four gestures needed so that I can bring the app drawer, the phone app and Google Cards.

3. The App Drawer needs to be categorized alphabetically.

In the pictures the 2 drawers are of Trebuchet and Solo. I want the design of the drawer to be like Solo, but I don't like its home screen, I can't remove the search bar or move it or resize it, neither can I remove the dock. The drawer of Trebuchet I find very crammed up.

Nova gave me most of it except the drawer and also Arrow launcher was good but couldn't get a clean home-screen.

Link to my home-screens in Imgur -
http://imgur.com/a/2D4ba

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. With Nova you can categorise the drawer alphabetically if you set 'app drawer style' as list. In this same screen you can also enable 'swipe to open' to add one more gesture.

100aa2fe43697d095cb82ad24e4eca2e.jpg

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The alphabetized sorting on Nova won't group the apps horizontally like Solo, though.

Here's an interesting app called Quick Drawer which almost has the alphabetized listing that you like, but again, the apps aren't grouped horizontally. It isn't a launcher, though, so you could probably combine it with some other launcher you like.

Faster Drawer is another app drawer app that organizes things the way you want, but is older than dinosaur scat, and looks about as good.:p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11