Also Note to Android Developers

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
This is a note to any developers that may read these forums.

If someone takes the time to send an email to you with a question, comment or concern. Please be courteous and at least acknowledge to the sender you have received their email.

Personally, if I am experiencing some sort of difficulty with an app I will send an email to the developer asking about it.

I will do this before giving a low rating of negative comments in the market.

Unfortunately, there are some developer's that simply do not respond. At this point if they do not respond within a week of my email being sent, I am choosing to uninstall all apps that I have from them after giving a low rating in the market.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

inphoenix

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
This is a note to any developers that may read these forums.

If someone takes the time to send an email to you with a question, comment or concern. Please be courteous and at least acknowledge to the sender you have received their email.

Personally, if I am experiencing some sort of difficulty with an app I will send an email to the developer asking about it.

I will do this before giving a low rating of negative comments in the market.

Unfortunately, there are some developer's that simply do not respond. At this point if they do not respond within a week of my email being sent, I am choosing to uninstall all apps that I have from them after giving a low rating in the market.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

+ 1

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital