A video for Layar on my Hero...

SkottM

Oct 18, 2009
trippinskott.blogspot.com
This is a simple video I recorded late last night and it kind of shows off an application called Layar. Now, I don't work for Layar, or anyone that has anything to do with this app, as you can probably tell from how bad the video quality is, but this was mainly taken to make fun of my friend with an iPhone 3G, and how his phone doesn't have a compass... Check it out.

Here.

Last edited:

Rusty Shackelford

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for posting the vid. I have been holding off installing layers because I didn't think it would be a very functional app, but it looks pretty sweet. Gonna give it a try. Thanks again.

SkottM

Oct 18, 2009
trippinskott.blogspot.com
Thanks for posting the vid. I have been holding off installing layers because I didn't think it would be a very functional app, but it looks pretty sweet. Gonna give it a try. Thanks again.

Wow, I'm loving your username right now. That is hilarious. I love that show, and was sad to see it go. Thankfully we still have syndication, right?

Rusty Shackelford

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm hopelessly addicted. I just wish they would release the more recent seasons on dvd. Thanks to handbreak and my 16 gig card I have enough episodes to watch while I download layers! ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm