[App] Notify me - Notification App

Lars3n95

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
Hey,

I developed this app because I'm really an expert in forgetting stuff. I need notifications, that remind me. I know there are some of such apps in the Play Store but there are always some features missing, I'd like to have. With this app you can create Android notifications with title, description, icon, color, ...
Google Play link:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...=com.kila.addnotification.lars&token=ljNUa0Kk
Here are all the features:
  • Set title and description of notification
  • Numerous settings to individualize the notification (Icon, Color, Alarm, App,...)
  • Daily or weekly repeating alarm
  • Light and Dark Theme
  • Numerous Action Buttons for the notification
  • Material Design
  • Share notifications
  • Heads-Up notifications (Android >= 21)
  • Notifications will be displayed on your Android Wear Smartwatch
  • Totally free and ad-free
  • Frequent app improvements based on your feedback

A screenshot of two notifications and how to create a notification
screenshot_english6-1488021065479.png
screenshot_english2.png
screenshot_english5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

KiLaApps

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
If it is not allowed to post about app updates please just tell me. I have not found anything about that.

I released an update because the alarm setting got used way more than expected. It is now possible to set an interval. That means if you want the notification to appear every second monday you can set the first alarm, choose "repeat daily" and instead of "every" you select "Every 14". Furthermore it is now possible to repeat the notification monthly. And if you have a greek phone you can now use this app in your language, too.

Version 1.0.16: - Advanced alarm settings (repeat monthly, intervals)
- Greek added

KiLaApps

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
"Notify me" got some new updates. You have now even more ways to customize your notification:

Version 1.1.2: - You can now change the sound of a notification
Version 1.1.5: - Removed unnecessary permission
- changed icon in status bar
Version 1.2.5: - You can now choose in the settings, if the LED should have the same color as the background color (only for Android >= Lollipop and not every device supports this setting)

I know the color picker is not the best. I'll try to improve it in one of the next updates.

KiLaApps

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Got some new updates for you. The new color picker is available now. And you can change the snooze duration via keyboard. Furthermore the removed notifications are ordered differently now and you can choose if you want to see notifications immediately after creation, before the set alarm.

Version 1.2.19: - You can choose in the settings if you want to see your notifications immediately after creation, before the set alarm
Version 1.2.16: - Removed notifications are ordered differently now. Recently deleted notifications are on top
- Dialog if you want to remove all notifications
Version 1.2.14: - New color picker
- Snooze duration can now be entered as text (settings) Version