Phone To Computer (Control your comp and send it data)
Market Barcode for Phone To Computer
For those of you who do not have a barcode scanner
This application will require you to install software on your computer. It should support Mac, Linux and Windows. The application is only currently tested on Windows and Ubuntu 10.10.
Things you can do:
* Remote control your computer's mouse/keyboard from your phone
* Execute user defined macros (Special keys/key combinations) on your computer from your phone
* Allows you to download/upload files between your phone and computer
* Scan barcodes with your phone and have them show up in your computer
* Browse your computer's files allowing you to view properties and delete files on your computer
* Allows you to view images from your computer on your phone via the File Browser
* Take screen shots of your computer screen with your phone
The upload feature will allow you to send any files (pictures, movies, documents, sound) from your phone to your computer! On top of that you can open websites on your computer directly from your phone.
You can find the computer software along with video tutorials (which are now kind of out of date) at https://sites.google.com/site/razsapps/
Please leave feedback or issues in this post or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org (You can also easily do this by using the menu option and select Preferences and then Contact Developer).
If you think there are any good features you'd like to see in this app also send me an e-mail and I'll look into eventually adding them!
If you like the application please take a moment to rate it! Thank You!
New update out. The setup is greatly improved and you no longer need to know how to do port forwarding. Most of the stuff is configured automatically for you.
Also the file browser now has the ability on long press to view computer's file properties/delete the computer's file/ or open images from your computer on your phone.
- 05-03-2011, 08:38 AM #4
1) Do you have a router?
2) Did you go all the way through the "Setup Wizard" and if so did you receive a message at the end saying that we could not automatically configure your connection?
3) Are you using wireless or your phone's data connection? If you are using your phone's data connection have you tried it using wireless?
4) Do you have any special firewalls installed on your computer?
If you need a response faster you can e-mail me at email@example.com
- 05-03-2011, 09:49 AM #6
Yes I do have a router, and I went though the Setup wizard and it DID set up my computer automatically. I tried both wireless and data. I use Nvidia firewall that came with the motherboard.. I have uninstalled both the app and the program for the computer, and I am going to reinstall, and try without firewall...will report back..
- 05-03-2011, 10:02 AM #7
- 07-27-2011, 11:10 AM #9
Re: Phone To Computer (Control your comp and send it data)