Email app that has filing capabilities

BarbaraET

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
Pixel w/N & Verizon. The native email app syncs all four of my email accounts nicely. But one, that is a paid personal web address, I can only delete mail. Or print. I want filing ability. Please suggest an app, play store has dozens. I need your experience. Thanks, my inbox is overflowing

robdam1001

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
Pixel w/N & Verizon. The native email app syncs all four of my email accounts nicely. But one, that is a paid personal web address, I can only delete mail. Or print. I want filing ability. Please suggest an app, play store has dozens. I need your experience. Thanks, my inbox is overflowing
Nine

maildroiddev

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
All the apps on the market are all real good. However, MailDroid is the only one with custom rules allowing you to file into different folders (plus a ton of other features).

robdam1001

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
Nine