Android Central Giveaway: 10 Free Copies of Touiteur Premium!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
We have 10 free copies of Touiteur Premium to give away and here is how it's going to work. Create a single post (Only one post will count) containing a feature that you would like to see included in a future update of Touiteur.

The contest starts now and will end at 12 p.m. PST on Thursday. March 4th. Once the contest ends we will randomly choose 10 winners that will be notified via private message here on our forums. Simply reply back with an email address we can send you a premium activation key. That's it!

Good luck!

signguy217

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
I have downloaded this and like using it, but why can't I just click on a link directly from someone's post without having to select the 'links' button?

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I'd prefer being able to see images (from twitpic and the like) within the app, rather than going to the browser. That said, being able to go to links within the app (such as other Android Twitter apps allow) would be great as well.

bnob99

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I second being able to view pics within the application. I would also like to see performance improve so when the app is downloading new posts I can still read posts without it catching and not always scrolling.

G

GenericMessage

The ability to actually follow people!

I would like a twitter client that gives me all of twitter on my phone, not bits and pieces!

dohboy

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
il love this twitter app, but i would love to see thw option to edit profile pics and also be able to see a list of trending topics as well. other than that? touiteur has become my fav twitter client

poetics

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Search

I'd love to be able to search twitter directly within the app. The trends list popup is nice, but it's too limited if there's a specific topic you'd like to follow. Perhaps even being able to open a tab to follow specific trends that would auto update like twitter's webpage.

great program! I switched to it from Twitdroid a couple weeks ago, way better! Awesome design.

mdlissner

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Text colors assigned to different people would be cool to add.

Been using the free version, hoping to score the upgrade. Nice contest AC.

el_gonzote

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to see in-app photo and geo-location previews.

I was once an iPhone user. (I know. I know.) There, Tweetie had this sort of functionality and it was fantastic. You'd see a little photo and GPS icon on the tweet. When you select the tweet, you'd see a preview of the image (clickable to view the full image) and preview of the location on Google Maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.